In addition to his plastic surgery activities, Dr. Cuylits also performs a lot of reconstructive surgery. Over the years, he has developed specific expertise in the following areas:
- Hand surgery (www.ccmbrussels.be)
- Reconstruction of the soft tissues of the lower limbs (chronic wounds – scarring problem – soft tissue tumours – complex reconstructions with microsurgical flaps)
- Dermatosurgery and reconstruction of skin cancers located on the face, limbs or torso (melanomas – basal and squamous cell carcinomas -…).
- Minimally invasive robotic surgery (flaps – microsurgical reconstructions)
- Correction of scarring after-effects of burns
- Paediatric plastic surgery (trauma – scars – dermatosurgery – tumours – protruding or malformed ears – limbs or torso malformations)