Lipofilling consists in reinjecting fat taken from the patient to fill body contour defects that can have multiple origins (traumatic, surgical, congenital).
- Filling certain wrinkles
- Restoration of facial volume
- Correction of surface deformations
- Secondary correction of irregularities related to a previous liposuction
- Treatment of scar retraction.
The surgical intervention
- The areas from which fat is taken and then reinjected are marked pre-operatively.
- Scars hidden in the natural folds of the skin
- Fat cell collection by manual liposuction
- Treatment and purification of the fat collected by centrifugation
- Reinjection using adapted micro-cannulas
Partial resorption of the injected fat is usually observed, which is why the defects are slightly over-corrected. Several sessions are generally necessary for an optimal and lasting result.