Blepharoplasty, a term used to correct the eyelids, improves the eyes and corrects the effects of periorbital aging.
- Lower eyelids: pockets, sagging or fine lines, loss of muscle tone.
- Upper eyelids: swollen appearance, drooping eyelids, excess skin tissue (reimbursed by a health mutual under strict conditions).
The surgical intervention
Other operations (facelift) may be indicated if necessary.
- Scars are hidden in the natural folds of the skin.
- Fat pockets, excess skin and muscle are reworked to produce a rejuvenating effect and mask wrinkles and furrows.
- The microthreads used to close the incisions will be gently removed by your surgeon 3 to 7 days after the operation.
Patients will have a more relaxed and open look. In order to be fully satisfied, a period of 3 to 6 months is necessary for the tissues to regain their suppleness and for the scars to fade.