Breast reduction is designed to correct excessive breast size, as well as sagging breasts and breast asymmetry.
- Breast hypertrophy in relation to morphology
- Sagging and/or asymmetric breasts
Indirect correction of:
- Neck, shoulder and back pain
- Discomfort during certain activities (sport, maceration of sub-mammary folds)
The surgical intervention
The incisions performed make it possible to remove excess skin.
- Removing the excess mammary gland and remodelling the breast tissue ensure that the resulting breasts are maintained.
- Vertical or inverted T-shaped scar as indicated.
- Wearing a sports bra after surgery.
Post-operative pain is relatively reduced Temporary swelling is often observed.
Patients will then have more aesthetic breasts, better suited to their morphology and daily activities. In order to be fully satisfied, a period of 3 to 6 months is necessary for the tissues to regain their suppleness and for the scars to fade.